Knot-a-Hitch Camping Tether
The Ruffwear Knot-a-Hitch, the must have outdoor camping accessory giving your canine companion freedom to safely explore without the worry of wandering. Don’t risk your beloved four-legged friend taking off on its own little adventure and disappearing into the wilderness. The Knot-a-Hitch can easily solve this problem. Suitable for securing between two trees or attaching to a single post. It’s an easy-to-use tension hitching system that allows your dog freedom of movement to investigate whilst still being safely tethered their lead.
Using rock climbing inspired kernmantle rope and apparatus the hitch system is strong, durable and safe. The tangle free design of the Ruffwear swivelling carabiner also prevents your dog from becoming twisted and tangled whilst tethered.
Give your dog freedom whilst keeping them safely by your side. Assisting you in making the most of your outdoor adventure with your four-legged-friend!
Stow Bag – Self contained storage with the convenient 420D Nylon Rip stop stow bag. Helps to keep everything safely in one place and provides a pocket for excess rope ends.
Leash – Total Length 12m (36ft)
Stow Bag – 16 x 18.5 x 5 cm (6 x 7 x 2″)
Colour – Red
Features and Benefits Of The Knot-a-Hitch
- Hitching system for allowing dogs to roam while remaining on leash
- Can be can secured around two trees or a single post
- Strong, supple, reflective kernmantle rope
- Quick and easy to set up using a tensioning system inspired by rock climbers’ auto-lock techniques
- Swiveling carabiner keeps leash twist- and tangle-free, and securely attached to the line
- Ruffwear-designed hardware
- Convenient and durable stow bag contains rope tail ends while storm flap keeps elements out
- Trail Tested Guarantee (see details)
Simply hand wash in a mild detergent then hang to air dry.